Sign up and Rules
1. In order to participate in the competition part of “Computer Space” you should be familiar with those rules.
2. Anyone can participate in the competition part of “Computer Space” – computer art professionals, non-profit organizations, professional studios and organizations, students, computer art fans, and others.
3. The projects can be registered on the name of an author of the project or on the name of the producing company/studio of the project.
4. If the project has more then one author this should be explicitly mentioned during the registration.
5. The projects should be developed in the past 3 (three) years, and should participate in “Computer Space” for the first time(a website can participate more than once if changes are made in the design or the functionality). The projects are evaluated in terms of content/idea, creativity/unique, technology and design. The projects should not include content inappropriate for public broadcasting.
6. Each project can participate only once – in the category that is most suitable for it. The available categories are:
- Computer graphics
- Computer animation
- Mobile applications and art
- Computer and electronic music
- Web design: art, culture & hobby
- Web design: society & institutions
- Web design: technology & market
- Web design: information & media
7. One participant can register up to 3 (three) projects in total. These projects can be in different categories, depending on the participant (e.g. three different projects can be registered in the same category, or three different projects can be registered in three different categories). If the participant is related with some applicant company all of them could submit total up to 3 projects.
8. The organizers have the right to use for free the registered projects in different promo or documentation materials of “Computer Space” and also in different forum events. The copyright remains to the authors/owners of the project.
9. The organizers can refuse registration of projects contradicting to the rules or containing illegal content or demonstrating low level of development. The organizers can refuse giving award to the author of a project, who refuses to present it during the forum. The organizers could refuse giving award to the author of a project if the entered data during the registration is incorrect or uncomplete.
10. The organizers are not responsible for the uploaded content or for the validity of the information.
1. The registration process is an online process, that can be made only via the “Computer Space” website.
2. In order to register you should fill the form (on the right of this text)
3. Before the start of the registration you should read the participation rules and agree with them.
4. First you will be prompted to register an account in the “Computer Space” website, in which you will provide your personal and contact information. Do not worry about the contact information, as it will not be accessible to anyone, except the organizers. In order to successfully register an account, please follow the instructions and fill in the fields next to this text.
5. Once you have an account you should log into it (through the login form), in order to access this account’s user menu. Through the user menu you can manage your projects: add, remove or edit them.
6. Each of those actions, made through the user menu (adding, removing or editing a project) will be approved by the administrators of the website (this means by the organizers) in a period of 5 (five) workdays (usually less).
7. There is no limitation to how often and how many times you change your projects’ information. Please, send e-mail remainder if you change it.
8. You can also change your personal and contact information through the user menu.
9. To register a project, follow the “Submit a project” link in the user menu. In order to successfully register a project, please follow the instructions and fill in the fields that appear when you follow the “Submit a project” link.
10. When registering a project you should provide your project’s information as requested and select a category for it.
11. By registering you agree the imported data will be used for the purposes of Computer Space activities. The projects data, user (autors) names, provided project links will be published. You could edit it if necessary. If you need assistance you could write or call the organizers.
1. The registration period starts in July.
2. The registration of accounts is free. The project registration is free until September 24
3. The registration with fee period takes place between Sept. 24 and September 30.
4. The fee for registration of projects is 20 euro (or 40 BGN) for the first project and 10 euro (or 20 BGN) for each of the next projects (second, third).
5. The fee for every project should be transferred until the end of the projects registration period. Otherwise the project will not participate in the contest.
6. The fee should be transferred to:
IBAN: BG57 UNCR 7630 1400278507
bank: UniCredit Bulbank – Business Center Sveta Nedelya
reason: participation fee for Computer Space 2018 forum
The data for the invoice should be sent by e-mail to [email protected]
• The organizers are not responsible for the uploaded content or for the validity of the information. Using this site is on your own risk and browsing the registered projects is also on your own risk
• In case of some violation of copyright or ownership rules of the uploaded projects, please report it to the organizers.
• If you have any questions regarding the rules, please contact us.
2. Anyone can participate in the festival part of “Computer Space” – students, computer art fans, computer art professionals, non-profit organizations, professional studios and organizations, and others. You can take part as presentator or guest.
3. The form of participation in the festival part can be one of the following: project presentation, lecture presentation, product presentation or company advertising events.
4. Other forms of participation, not mentioned in 2.1.3., can be arranged with the organizers (like workshops or other special events).
5. The topics of the participations (lectures, project presentations etc.) should not be necessarily related to the categories of the contest part of “Computer Space” or its participating projects (yet this is fully allowed).
1. If you are visitor, please register for invitation clicking on the respective buton.
2. If you offer a lecture or presentation, send it to our mail.
3. Participation requests should be sent by e-mail, fax or discussed by the phone. Those contact details could be found in the contacts part of the website.
4. The participation request should contain the following information:
• The name of the participant.
• The form of the participation.
• The topic of the participation (e.g. the topic of the lecture, the name of the presented project/product)
• A short resume of the participation and approximate duration.
5. The organizers will discuss the request and answer it in 10 (ten) workdays. Further considerations and arrangements could be made later.
2. If you like to present a project, plese read bellow.
3. The participation requests (in the seminars or exhibition) will be accepted until September 30.
4. The following participation forms are fee free: project presentation, lecture presentation, product presentation.
5. The following participation forms require a fee: company advertising events (500 euro for 90 minutes). The fee is negotiated with the organizers, depending on the events. The event topic should be inline with Computer Space topics.
6. Other participation forms could be either fee free or paid. This is negotiable.
• If you have any questions regarding the rules, please contact us.